A weekly gathering place for mothers of newborn to toddler aged children. This group focuses on the motherhood experience and includes guest speakers, facilitated discussion and a chance to connect with your community.
Instructor: Serena Oliveira
- When: Tuesdays 3:30- 5 PM. January 14- March 10
- Where: Strongstart Room at Cumberland Community School
- Cost: A free, drop-in program. Delicious fresh baking donated each week by Tarbell’s Deli.
Upcoming Mamacentric Guest Speakers:
- Sleep Chat with Rested Development Sleep Consultant– January 21. 4-12 month olds from 3:30 – 4:30 PM and then 13-24+ months old from 4:30 – 5:30 PM
- Women’s Physical Health with Jen Walker Health, Pre & Postnatal Fitness Specialist. January 28.
For more information please call 250-336-8511 ext. 76611, or email firstname.lastname@example.org