A weekly meeting place for mothers of newborn to toddler aged children. This group focuses on the motherhood experience and includes guest speakers for part of the session and informal chat for the rest. Topics include self-care, nutrition, changing relationships and anything else that comes up. Tea and snacks are provided.
Instructor: Serena Oliveira
- When: Tuesdays 3:30- 5 PM. April 2- June 18
- Where: Strongstart Room at Cumberland Community School
- Cost: A free, drop-in program. Delicious fresh baking donated each week by Tarbell’s Deli.
Schedule of Guest Speakers:
- April 2- Sarah Hoffman, Relationship Health
- April 9- Jessie, Public Health Nurse
- April 23- Amy Lewis, Mental Health
- April 30- Kari White, Dental Care for Babies
- May 7- Penelope, Public Health Nurse
- May 28- Casey, Acupuncture and Wellness
- June 11- Jessie, Public Healthy Nurse
- June 18- Wrap up party!
For more information please call 250-336-8511 ext. 76611, or email email@example.com