Mamacentric, celebrating the joys and challenges of motherhood.
A free, drop-in program designed for moms with babies to toddler aged children. Guest speakers, facilitated discussion and a chance to connect with other moms in your community.
Facilitator: Sarah Hutchinson
- When: Tuesdays 1- 2:30 PM
- Where: Weather dependent. We plan to meet outside at the No. 6 Mine Park whenever possible and meet inside the Cumberland Cultural Centre (2674 Dunsmuir Ave.) if weather is cold/rainy. For up to date information, follow our Mamacentric Facebook page or contact us directly to be added to our email list.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
- Anyone who has had symptoms of COVID-19, or has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days must NOT attend.
- Participants must sign in for contact tracing purposes (both name and contact info). This information will remain confidential unless required by health authorities for tracing contacts.
- Participants must sanitize their hands before entering.
- Masks are mandatory indoors.
- Participants must remain at least 2 metres (6 feet) apart. Gym mats will be laid out on the floor to mark space and sanitized after every session.
- Participants must bring their own food and drinks (no sharing).
- Participants must bring their own toys (no sharing).