Mamacentric, celebrating the joys and challenges of motherhood.
A free, drop-in program designed for moms with babies to toddler aged children. Guest speakers, facilitated discussion and a chance to connect with other moms in your community.
New time and place! Tuesdays 1 – 2:30 PM at the Cumberland Cultural Centre. FMI please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or follow our Mamacentric Facebook page. Details on COVID-19 Safety Protocols can be found below.
Facilitator: Serena Oliveira
- When: Tuesdays 1- 2:30 PM, February 2 to March 17.
- Where: Cumberland Cultural Centre 2674 Dunsmuir Avenue. Upstairs in the Moncrief Hall. Enter through back door by parking lot.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
- Anyone who has had symptoms of COVID-19, or has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days must NOT attend.
- Participants must sign in for contact tracing purposes (both name and contact info). This information will remain confidential unless required by health authorities for tracing contacts.
- Participants must sanitize their hands before entering.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Participants must remain at least 2 metres (6 feet) apart. Gym mats will be laid out on the floor to mark space and sanitized after every session.
- Participants must bring their own food and drinks (no sharing).
- Participants must bring their own toys (no sharing).
- Please note that current Provincial Guidelines state that residents should avoid non-essential travel within B.C, and should not travel outside of the province unless it is essential.